Wednesday, January 27, 2010


2010 Greetings From The Worm Lady

author of The Earthworm Book

I want to introduce myself and cheer along with you the amazing earthworm!

Most of my life I’ve been involved in gardening, farming, compost making and teaching.

Back in 1993 I wrote a song about earthworms which I just recorded in 2009. I was inspired to write a children’s book, I illustrated it, recorded an audio book with extra music and a dance. I have been giving presentations of the story, song and from the back of the book “How to build a worm box” for audiences of all ages.

I’ve also included websites for buying worms, worm nurseries, and high-tech large-scale worm bins.

Please join the fun by including The Earthworm Book in your catalog and site! Help our future generations learn to appreciate the important work that earthworms do for the earth, the soil and all people.

Yours for making living soil,

Alicia Previn www.theearthwormbook.com/amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment